Wednesday 25 February 2015

MONEY WELL SPENT

You owe it to yourself to recharge your batteries by indulging in some serious me time. If you want a high return, you must invest well, and nothing works better at maintaining your investment than to book into a spa resort where you can load on vitamin D  to improve bone density, and feed the body and mind with nature's best in the form of herbal teas, yoga and raw food... The Kalima Resort and Spa is situated on a remote part about 20 minutes away from the hussle and bustle of Patong beach on the island of Phuket, and becoming an institutional escape for the annual ritual of spa breaks. It's spa offers all the usual creature comforts pampering you from head to toe! It provides a full service for body, mind and beauty. No shortage here of any kind of treatment or cure! After your treatment, take to the  pool deck which is like botox for the soul, allowing you to stare from the infinity pool into a state of meditation. I over indulged a little on the sanctity of the infinity pool causing serious sunburn on the shoulders. The best cure for sunburn is to invest in Thai cold pressed coconut oil, good enough to eat, and onto the next subject.... lunch.




6 comments:

  1. Well, this I consider the best vacation! I envy you! I wish I could be there, too, right now. It's no good here as far as the weather goes. You look well rested in your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures and happy vacation dear! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know what my winter has been missing - a little getaway to Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so perfect, would love to get away somewhere :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, good for you, Nicolene! If I can't go there, I'm thrilled you can. You deserve it richly. I'm so yearning for a vacation, but looks like this isn't the year. One day! I'm out of hibernation and back to considering what I'll wear for the coming season ... this inspires.
    You look so chic and sophisticated in your sunnies and hat ... excellent!

    ReplyDelete